How to download a video from Facebook?
Like other video sites, Facebook does not provide an option to download videos. But
VGet.online can help you download free videos from Facebook, just 3 simple steps.
- Note: Downloading copyrighted music videos is not allowed as per RIAA & IFPI.
- 1.Copy and Paste the video link in the box, make sure the video URL looks like the one below. And then click GO.
- 2.Check the list and find the desired video file you want. Generally, the higher the video quality, the clearer the
image and the larger the volume of the video file.
- Facebook is the same as YouTube but different from other video platforms. There are many different source files, some files include video and audio, but some files only include video or only audio.
- 3.Right-click on the "Download" button and choose "Save link as", save the video to your device.
- As you can see, it is very easy to use vget.online to download free videos from Facebook.
- Sometimes, the video file we download from Facebook is not MP4, or the device cannot play MP4 video, or we need
a small size video. Wise Video Converter can do the above work, and even add watermark in a video.