How to download a video (audio) from YouTube?
Like other video sites, YouTube does not provide an option to download videos. But
VGet.online can help you download free videos from YouTube, just 3 simple steps.
- Note: Downloading copyrighted music videos is not allowed as per RIAA & IFPI.
- 1.Copy and Paste the video link in the box, make sure the video URL looks like the one below. And then click GO.
- 2.Check the list and find the desired video file you want. Generally, the higher the video quality, the clearer the
image and the larger the volume of the video file.
- There are many different source files, some files include video and audio, but some files only include video or only audio.
- YouTube is different from other video platforms. There are many different source files, some files include video and audio, but some files only include video or only audio.
- 3.Right-click on the "Download" button and choose "Save link as", save the video to your device.
- As you can see, it is very easy to use vget.online to download free videos from YouTube.
- Sometimes, the video file we download from YouTube is not MP4, or the device cannot play MP4 video, or we need
a small size video. Wise Video Converter can do the above work, and even add watermark in a video.